Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Sweden... 4 weeks later

For the past 4 weeks I have been experiencing the coldest winter in Sweden in 10 years. I would like to say that I adjusted beautifully and made the most of it, but alas I failed miserably. I didn't even come close. I won't bore you with the details. Let's just say a mix of culture shock, boredom and seasonal depression got the better of me. But I am a changed woman this week! I am actually in a good mood and want to walk around and socialize. I blame it mostly on the weather. It is actually 45 degrees outside today! You would never have me this excited about that temperature in the US, but here 45 degrees it is so much nicer than it has been. Well, I have also been without a reliable internet connection until this week too. Sadly I find a strong correlation between my happiness and my internet access. 


No comments:

Post a Comment