Saturday, January 10, 2009

17 days and counting...

I am going to Sweden! I leave on the 27th of this month. My boyfriend is moving back home to Malmö and I am going with him. I plan on staying for 1-3 months to begin with and depending on how it all goes there maybe longer. In case I wish to extend my trip a bit longer than the 3 months allowed by my tourist visa I am in search of some sort of employment there.  I am planning on taking my dog with me too. There are a lot of hoops to jump through to make that happen, but I am going to do my best! Wish me luck!

3 comments:

  1. So you started a blog huh? :) Is this going to be the only way we will know what is going on with you now Becky? You need to load Skype on your computer so you can talk to me or Mom & Dad for free over the internet... its very cool and works really well. Like the pics too by the way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG girl. you got. Good luck. hope all is well! I will be thinking of you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, you've always been good at jumping;-)

    ReplyDelete